Search Hotels in Nazareth
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Aug 2020
Visitors to Nazareth are sure to enjoy the local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, monuments and opera houses. A top sight in the area is Sea of Galilee.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodation options in Nazareth
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 50.7 mi (81.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nazareth
The city's cultural venues include Nazareth Village and Mary of Nazareth International Center. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Basilica of the Annunciation, St. Joseph's Church, and Greek Orthodox Church of the Annunciation. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Synagogue Church of Nazareth and Galilee Mill.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Nazareth. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Alexandra House - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Michel House - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this guesthouse. Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Legacy Nazarethe Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Sea of Galilee, 19 mi/30.6 km from the city centre.
Dressing for Nazareth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and night-time averages of 11°C
- Average annual rainfall for Nazareth is 20 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Nazareth?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nazareth, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Nazareth?
What's the best place to stay for families in Nazareth?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Nazareth?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Nazareth?
Where's the best place to stay in Nazareth to learn about local history?
Nazareth Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Nazareth by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nazareth Airports
- Accommodation near Nazareth Attractions
- More accommodation types in Nazareth
- Choose Your Nazareth Hotel Style
- Search Nazareth Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Nazareth
- Hotels Near Nazareth, Northern District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends