Overview of Cambria Hotel Nashville Downtown
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Accessible 2 Queens Non Smoking
King with City View Corner Room
About this area
Located in Nashville, Cambria Hotel Nashville Downtown is in the city centre. Frist Center for Visual Arts and Ryman Auditorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Parthenon and Belle Meade Plantation. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Bridgestone Arena or Nissan Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Nashville travel guide
- Frist Center for Visual Arts - 4 min walk
- Bridgestone Arena - 5 min walk
- Music City Center - 5 min walk
- Ryman Auditorium - 7 min walk
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum - 8 min walk
- Nashville Riverfront Station - 11 min walk
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 18 min drive
- TRUE Music Room and Bar — 1 min walk
- Nashville Broadway - 1 min walk
- Flying Saucer Draught Emporium - 4 min walk
- Louie - 5 min walk
- Rippy's Bar & Grill - 6 min walk
About this property
Cambria Hotel Nashville Downtown
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very friendly, I was called home early, they gave me credit for a room at 5 PM. Very gracious of them. I’ll stay there when I go to Nashville from now on.