Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Narrabundah
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Narrabundah Pet-Friendly Hotels
Narrabundah Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Narrabundah and want to take your pet along? See the most popular Narrabundah accommodation option this is liked by travellers with pets:
- Abode Narrabundah is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with laundry facilities and in-room kitchenettes. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star apartment's family-friendly amenities and central location.
Planning your trip to Narrabundah
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 10°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 1°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 17°F during the day and 1°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Narrabundah is 579 mm
Exploring Narrabundah with your pet
During your visit, enjoy visiting EPIC and Parliament House. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions, such as National Gallery of Australia and Old Parliament House.