Book your room at Mercure Canberra
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Braddon hotel in Northern Canberra, near Australian War Memorial
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Northern Canberra, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Canberra Centre and Australian War Memorial. National Museum of Australia and Old Parliament House are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 129 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include wired Internet, minibars, and coffee makers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Mercure CanberraCorner Limestone And Ainslie Avenue Braddon ACT 2612
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
Mercure Canberra has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 129
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1927
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Olims Bar & Bistro - This bistro specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Courtyard Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.00 per stay
- Canberra Mercure
- Mercure Canberra Hotel
- Mercure Canberra
- Mercure Hotel Canberra
Awards & Affiliations
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.