Search Hotels in Nakhon Ratchasima
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Nakhon Ratchasima
Visitors can enjoy all that Nakhon Ratchasima has to offer including the zoo, monuments and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside setting. Top sights in the city include Maha Weerawong National Museum, Terminal 21 Korat and 80th Birthday Stadium. In Nakhon Ratchasima, there are 118 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nakhon Ratchasima
The city's cultural venues include Maha Weerawong National Museum and Petrified Wood Museum. Other notable sights to explore include Terminal 21 Korat and 80th Birthday Stadium.
In Pak Thong Chai, you can choose from 118 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kantary Hotel Korat - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Nai Mueang can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Romyen Garden Place - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Nai Mueang can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Sima Thani Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Nai Mueang can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Other top sights in Nakhon Ratchasima include Centralplaza Nakhon Ratchasima and Nakhon Ratchasima Zoo. A top sight in the surrounding area is Jim Thompson Farm, 25.8 mi/41.5 km from the centre of the city.
Getting around Nakhon Ratchasima
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Nakhon Ratchasima Station, Nakhon Ratchasima Thanon Chira Junction Station or Nakhon Ratchasima Ban Kho Station. Nakhon Ratchasima may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Nakhon Ratchasima
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 17°C
- Nakhon Ratchasima gets about 1155 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 36°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 18°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Nakhon Ratchasima?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nakhon Ratchasima, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Nakhon Ratchasima?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Nakhon Ratchasima?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Nakhon Ratchasima?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Nakhon Ratchasima?
What's the best high-end hotel in Nakhon Ratchasima?
What's the best boutique hotel in Nakhon Ratchasima?
Nakhon Ratchasima Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Nakhon Ratchasima by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nakhon Ratchasima Airports
- Areas of Nakhon Ratchasima
- Accommodation near Nakhon Ratchasima Attractions
- More accommodation types in Nakhon Ratchasima
- Choose Your Nakhon Ratchasima Hotel Style
- Search Nakhon Ratchasima Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Nakhon Ratchasima
- Hotels Near Nakhon Ratchasima, Nakhon Ratchasima
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends