Visitors can enjoy all that Nagercoil has to offer including the temples, churches and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodation options in Nagercoil
- The closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 41.2 mi (66.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Nagercoil
Attractions like Nagaraja Temple and Bhagavathy Amman Temple are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Vivekananda Memorial, Gandhi Mandapam and Kumari Amman Temple. The picturesque setting of Kanyakumari Beach and Muttom Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Nagercoil. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Palette - Pioneer Grand Palace is located in central Nagercoil. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Nagercoil can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Reech is located in the heart of Nagercoil. This 3.5-star hotel in Nagercoil features free WiFi, free valet parking and a rooftop terrace.
- Hotel Lance International is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Nagercoil features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Getting around Nagercoil
If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Nagercoil Junction Station, Nagercoil Town Station or Suchindram Station. Nagercoil might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Nagercoil
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Nagercoil gets about 64 millimetres of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C