Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Nacula Island, Malakati Homestay is in a rural location and by the ocean.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
- Deposit is payable by PayPal and is due within 72 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Parties and events are allowed on site.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Malakati Homestay Hotel
- Malakati Homestay Nacula Island
- Malakati Homestay Hotel Nacula Island