Visiting Nacula Island
Nacula Island's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the snorkelling, beaches and restaurants. Cosy and welcoming, this city will also delight visitors with its excursions, island and mountains.
- There are 3 Nacula Island hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.), 59.5 mi (95.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Nacula Island
- The beaches, island and mountains exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are Honeymoon Island and Devil's Beach
- Snorkelling, taking an excursion and fishing are also popular activities
Staying in Nacula Island
You might like Blue Lagoon Beach Resort for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Blue Lagoon Beach Resort with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Nacula Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, while the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- About 46 millimetres of rain falls on Nacula Island each year