Visitors can enjoy all that Mussoorie has to offer including the waterfalls, aquarium and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting. A top sight in the area is Rajaji National Park.
- You'll find 423 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Dehradun District
- The closest major airport is in Dehradun (DED-Jolly Grant), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Mussoorie
The city's natural beauty is on display at Gun Hill, Mussoorie Lake and Municipal Garden. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mussoorie Christ Church and Bhata Falls.
In Tehri-Garhwal, you can choose from 184 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- WelcomHotel The Savoy - Member ITCHotel Group - This 4-star hotel in The Mall Road features a restaurant, free WiFi and free valet parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Rokeby Manor - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- The Claridges Nabha Residence - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with WiFi. Expedia customers love its quiet location and spacious, clean rooms.
Dressing for Mussoorie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 39°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 36°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mussoorie is 840 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 38°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 8°C