Visitors can enjoy all that Muravera has to offer including the mountain views, beaches and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Simius Beach.
- There are 135 hotels and other accommodation options in Muravera
- The closest major airport is in Cagliari (CAG-Elmas), 28.2 mi (45.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Muravera
The city's natural beauty is on display at Piscina Rei Beach, Monte Nai and Colostrai Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Torresalinas Beach and Scoglio di Peppino Beach.
In Costa Rei, you'll find 135 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Tiliguerta Glamping & Camping Village is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4-star campsite in Muravera can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- 4 Mori Family Village is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city's heart. This campsite in Muravera features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant and free parking. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
A popular place to see outside the city is Simius Beach, located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Muravera
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 19°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 10°C
- About 490.30 millimetres of rain falls on Muravera each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°C