Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Munkebo has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Billund (BLL), 57.7 mi (92.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Munkebo
- Popular cultural attractions include Kirsten W Rasmussen, Johanne Haubro, and Kirsten Lajer
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Hans Christian Andersen Museum, Funen Art Museum and Hans Christian Andersen's Childhood Home
Staying in Munkebo
You may appreciate Munkebo Kro for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Munkebo Kro with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Munkebo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Munkebo is 33 millimetres