- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hyatt Regency Mumbai
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Club Access)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds (Club Access)
Regency, Executive Suite
Regency, Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 2 Single Beds
Room, 2 Single Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
About this area
In the business district, Hyatt Regency Mumbai is in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Juhu Beach and Sanjay Gandhi National Park, while KidZania Mumbai and Film City are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Consider Tikuji-ni-Wadi and Andheri Sports Complex.
- University of Mumbai - 9 min drive
- Bandra Kurla Complex - 25 min drive
- Juhu Beach - 27 min drive
- U.S. Consulate General - 27 min drive
- Hiranandani Business Park - Powai - 30 min drive
- Mumbai Andheri Station - 5 min drive
- Marol Naka Station - 18 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Glasshouse — 1 min walk
- STAX — 1 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1199 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1450 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A business hotel with Excellent quality and servic
Hyatt Regency Mumbai was an exceptional hotel for business travelers needing to use an airport hotel close to the airport. The service, level of food quality and overall attention to every detail was above any of the hotels in the area. I used the Regency Club to work and entertain guests and it was quiet and a very good use of our time. The Italian Food Restaurant was very good quality food and excellent selection of wines. The front desk service attended to every need and the bellmen were amazing. I would recommend this hotel to every business traveler needing a hotel near the airport.