Overview of Dreamland Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Double Room (NON AC)
About this area
Dreamland Hotel is located in Mumbai's Fort neighbourhood. Gateway of India and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market. KidZania Mumbai and Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association are also worth visiting.
- Mohammed Ali Road - 10 min walk
- Crawford Market - 12 min walk
- St George Hospital - 13 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 11 min drive
- Chor Bazaar - 12 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 6 min drive
- Mumbai Masjid Station - 8 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 54 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 300 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within the same city as the property will not be allowed to check in. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.