Visitors can enjoy all that Loei has to offer including its forests. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in Loei
- The closest major airport is in Loei (LOE), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Loei
A couple of favourite places to visit are Walking Street and Kumlang-Ake Golf Course. You'll also find Wat Pa Muang Khai and Loei Rajabhat University in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 26 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Loei. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Loei Village - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Muanmanee Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a business centre.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Chiang Khan Boardwalk, 24.7 mi/39.8 km from the city centre, and Phu Rua National Park, which is 26.2 mi (42.2 km) away.
Dressing for Loei
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 36°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 15°C