Search Monastir Hotels, Sousse - Monastir
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Monastir has to offer including the monuments, waterfront and temples. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. A top sight in the area is Sousse Beach.
- You'll find 176 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sousse - Monastir
- The closest major airport is in Monastir (MIR-Habib Bourguiba Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Enfidha (NBE), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monastir
Notable city landmarks like Ribat of Monastir and Bourguiba Mausoleum might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Monastir Beach and Stade Mustapha Ben Jannet.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 46 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Monastir. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Regency Hotel and Spa - This 4-star hotel features a marina, a full-service spa and a private beach. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Neptunia Beach - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a private beach, 3 restaurants and free breakfast.
- Royal Thalassa Monastir - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Sousse Beach, 12.2 mi/19.7 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Monastir
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Monastir is 13 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C