Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Milwaukee hotel in Fifth Ward, near BMO Harris Bradley Center
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in Fifth Ward, this romantic hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Great Lakes Distillery and BMO Harris Bradley Center. Milwaukee Art Museum and Discovery World are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with 3 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a health club and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, valet parking, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 100 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. Free WiFi and private yards are standard, as are plasma TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Iron Horse Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 4000 square feet (360 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers a health club, spa services, and a library. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Iron Horse Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 5
- Total number of rooms - 100
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (meters) - 360
- Spa services on site
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1907
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Branded - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Library - This café serves breakfast only.
Smyth - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Yard - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Hotel Iron Horse
- Iron Horse
- Iron Horse Hotel
- Iron Horse Hotel Milwaukee
- Iron Horse Milwaukee
- Iron Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Iron Horse Hotel is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.