Visitors to Milton are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, cafes and parks. Top sights around the area include XXXX Brewery, Suncorp Stadium and Roma Street Parkland.
- You'll find 966 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Milton
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and Frew Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are XXXX Brewery and Castlemaine Perkins Brewery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Milton. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- The Milton Brisbane is located in central Milton. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star apartment in Milton can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a fitness centre, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travellers love its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Central Cosmo Apartments is located in the heart of Milton. This 4-star aparthotel in Milton features free WiFi, a fitness centre and a sauna. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Milton Motel Apartments is located within 0.1 mi (0.1 km) of the city centre. This 4-star aparthotel in Milton features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and quiet location.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Suncorp Stadium, located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city centre, and Roma Street Parkland, which is 0.9 mi/1.4 km away.
Getting around Milton
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Milton is simple. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Brisbane Milton Station. You can catch a ferry and cross the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Milton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- About 1130 millimetres of rain falls on Milton each year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C