Visiting Miles City
Visitors to Miles City are sure to enjoy the casinos, restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and shopping.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Miles City
- The closest major airport is in Miles City, MT (MLS-Miles City Municipal), 11 mi (17.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Miles City
The picturesque setting of Wibaux Park and Spotted Eagle Recreation Area exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Range Riders Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 10 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Miles City. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Miles City - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Miles City Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Fairbridge Inn & Suites, Miles City - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Miles City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -13°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Miles City is 302.80 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -12°C