Guests are sure to enjoy the museums and monuments in Mikolajki.
- There are 5 Mikolajki hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin), 116.3 mi (187.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mikolajki
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Polish Museum of the Reformation, Museum Mragowo, and Mragowo Military Museum
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Lutheran Church Holy Trinity, Church of St Wojciech, and Bismarck Tower
Staying in Mikolajki
With 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Mikolajki, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 44 to GBP 113 per night.
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Hotel Mikolajki.
You may appreciate one of these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Ach Mazury Stanica Mikolajki
- Hotelik Zelwagi
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Ach Mazury Stanica Mikolajki with a 4 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hotel Mikolajki and Hotelik Zelwagi are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Mikolajki
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Mikolajki gets about 512 millimetres of rain per year