NEVER going back!
Posted 07-Dec-2013 on Orbitz
I had one night stay here for some job related work. the windows to my ground floor room opened to the parking lot where trucks came in n out all time. the hallway was dirty and my non smoking room smelt of cigarettes. the bedding and pillows, everything smelt of smoke. ceiling was coming off at places. toiletries only included shampoo and soap. no conditioner or lotion. the bathtub wouldn't drain. hairdryer didn't work. some messy pink liquid stained the bottom shelves and door of the refrigerator. the place looked shady. as one reviewer mentioned, it looked like some people were permanently there. I was scared to spend the night there. and to top it all, I noticed my door safety latch had been moved when I got up next morning. apparently someone had tried to open my door at night. Do NOT stay here, spend those extra bucks for a safer stay somewhere else, esp if u r a single girl like me.