Great location to many things. Lobby and patio area on lobby level was nice. Pool area could use some updating. Our room and hallway leading to room in definite need of updating. Very small beds and small room. Did love we had access to our own washer and dryer (that we shares with room next to us). We did not order food from restaurant (only take out because we were there when sunny isles started closing down due to Coronavirus).Beach area...beautiful!!
Overview of DoubleTree Resort & Spa by Hilton Hotel Ocean Point - North Miami Beach
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Partial Ocean View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Partial Ocean View
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-In Shower)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Partial Ocean View
Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking, Partial Ocean View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Smoking, Partial Ocean View
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Smoking, Partial Ocean View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Smoking (Roll-In Shower)
Suite, Multiple Beds, Accessible, Partial Ocean View (Roll-In Shower)
Suite, Multiple Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility)
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Sunny Isles Beach
Located in Sunny Isles Beach, DoubleTree Resort & Spa by Hilton Hotel Ocean Point - North Miami Beach is by the ocean. Aventura Mall and Miami Beach Boardwalk are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gilbert Samson Oceanfront Park and Hollywood Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Hard Rock Stadium. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and waterskiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and ecotours.Visit our Sunny Isles Beach travel guide
- Gilbert Samson Oceanfront Park - 1 min walk
- Aventura Mall - 6 min drive
- Hollywood Beach - 7 min drive
- Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino - 8 min drive
- Hard Rock Stadium - 25 min drive
- Hollywood Station - 12 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 42 min drive
- The View — 1 min walk
- Wet Bar — 1 min walk
- Wolfie Cohen's Rascal House - 2 min walk
- Pollo Tropical - 4 min walk
- Starbucks - 5 min walk
About this property
DoubleTree Resort & Spa by Hilton Hotel Ocean Point - North Miami Beach
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Audubon, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.0 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 25 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day (in/out privileges)
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Check-in took a little longer than I would have wished and the television in the room did not work, though we did not call the front desk about this. The refrigerator was very loud too.