This property is in a great location in East Melbourne. Unlike most hotels it offers free parking which is amazing. The actual hotel is quite run down and could do with a rather large dose of TLC. Our stay was short and we don't have high expectations. It was reasonably good value for money.
- Fitzroy Gardens
- 4 min walk
- National Sports Museum
- 10 min walk
- Flinders Lane
- 19 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in East Melbourne, Magnolia Court Boutique Hotel Melbourne is in the business district and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Royal Botanic Gardens and Carlton Gardens, while Princess Theatre and Her Majesty's Theatre are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Melbourne Cricket Ground, or consider Flinders Lane for a night out. Our guests love the bed & breakfast's quiet location.Visit our East Melbourne travel guide
- Fitzroy Gardens - 4 min walk
- National Sports Museum - 10 min walk
- Melbourne Cricket Ground - 11 min walk
- Rod Laver Arena - 17 min walk
- Princess Theatre - 18 min walk
- Flinders Street Station - 3 min drive
- Jolimont Station - 7 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 33 min drive
- Terrace Cafe — 1 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 19 min walk
About this property
Magnolia Court Boutique Hotel Melbourne
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 6 for adults and AUD 6 for children (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Magnolia Court Boutique Hotel Melbourne
- Magnolia Court Boutique Hotel
- Magnolia Court Boutique Melbourne
- Magnolia Court Boutique
- Magnolia Court Melbourne
- Magnolia Court Boutique Hotel Melbourne East Melbourne
- Magnolia Court Boutique Hotel Melbourne Bed & breakfast
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Aged accommodation,for those who like history
this is a turn of the last century boarding house not "boutique". parking is at your own risk ,take a gamble with the "parking police" or risk scrapes in the "back alley" where your car could be held to ransom. the plumbing needs attention,water is wasted waiting for a reasonable temperature for a shower,which is not suitable for any one who is aged or infirmed.