Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Masai, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants and bars. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, relaxing city has to offer, including its shopping, cafes and spas.
- There are 8 Masai hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Masai
- Popular cultural attractions include Changi Museum, National Museum of Singapore, and Peranakan Museum
- Popular family attractions include Singapore Zoo, Singapore Flyer, and Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park
- National Orchid Garden, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, and Singapore Botanic Gardens are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Raffles City, AEON Tebrau City and Plaza Pelangi
Staying in Masai
With 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Masai, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 8 hotels ranging from GBP 14 to GBP 75 per night.
For trips with large groups, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel
- Amansari Residence Resort
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might like these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- I am Jazz Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Time Johor Bahru
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating, whereas I am Jazz Boutique Hotel and Amansari Residence Resort are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Masai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Masai is 82 millimetres