- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hampton Inn Martinsville
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Shower Only)
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-in Shower)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
About this area
Located in Martinsville, Hampton Inn Martinsville is in the business district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fairy Stone State Park and Richard P. Gravely Jr. Nature Preserve, while Martinsville-Henry County Heritage Center and Museum and Virginia Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Martinsville Speedway or Smith River Sports Complex.
- Memorial Hospital of Martinsville - 8 min drive
- Virginia Museum of Natural History - 8 min drive
- Martinsville Speedway - 15 min drive
- Philpott Lake - 19 min drive
- Smith River Sports Complex - 19 min drive
- Roanoke, VA (ROA-Roanoke Regional) - 69 min drive
About this property
Hampton Inn Martinsville
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort