Overview of Blue Ridge Manor Bed and Breakfast
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
The Forest View Room
Isabella's Mountain View
The Willow Tree Room
About this area
Located in Cana, Blue Ridge Manor Bed and Breakfast is in a rural location. Laurel Hill Birthplace Of J.E.B. Stuart and Mount Airy Museum of Regional History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Cross Creek Country Club and Blacksnake Meadery.Visit our Cana travel guide
- Cross Creek Country Club - 21 min drive
- Veterans Memorial Park - 21 min drive
- Laurel Hill Birthplace Of J.E.B. Stuart - 23 min drive
- Olde Mill Golf Resort - 23 min drive
- Peaceful Heart Alpacas - 24 min drive
- Roanoke, VA (ROA-Roanoke Regional) - 112 min drive
About this property
Blue Ridge Manor Bed and Breakfast
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Welcoming atmosphere, quiet for a good night's rest. Spectacular mountain views!