- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Petunya Konak - Boutique Class
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room with Balcony
Deluxe Double Room with Balcony
Junior Suite Room with Balcony
Executive Suite Room with Balcony and Forest View
Honeymoon Room with Balcony and Forest View
About this area
Located in Marmaris, Petunya Konak - Boutique Class is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Marmaris Beach and Icmeler Beach, while Atlantis Water Park and Aqua Dream Water Park are popular area attractions. Marmaris Dolphinarium-Aquapark and Marmaris Aqua Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby scuba diving, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
- Icmeler Beach - 4 min drive
- Mallmarine Shopping Center - 5 min drive
- Marmaris Dolphinarium-Aquapark - 6 min drive
- Marmaris Aqua Park - 8 min drive
- Turunc Beach - 16 min drive
- Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.) - 95 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Petunya Konak - Boutique Class
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle (roundtrip, maximum occupancy 5)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
This wonderful hotel is situated away from the buzz of Icmeler. The lovely surroundings make it a calm oasis to return to each day. The staff work very hard, especially Fatih who worked tirelessly, much of the time single handed to ensure guests are welcomed, comfortable and looked after. The rooms are beautifully decorated and clean. The owner Mr Adnan, was very hospitable and friendly.
Pros: The quiet, relaxed pool area.
Cons: The weekly bbq could be better organised.
Location: The hotel is at the back of the resort within easy walking distance to restaurants, shops etc. The local bus to Icmeler andis frequent and very cheap.