Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Mariposa, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Mariposa Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Mariposa Pet-Friendly Hotels
Reviewed on 1 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Mariposa Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Mariposa with your cat or dog? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 7 pet-friendly hotels. Take a look at this popular Mariposa accommodation option this is liked by travellers with pets:
- Private & Modern Cottage: Centrally Located Between 2 Yosemite Gateways is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with private pools and in-room kitchens.
Planning your trip to Mariposa
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 34°F during the day and 7°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°F during the day and 3°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mariposa is 743 mm
Exploring Mariposa with your pet
Known for its museums, Mariposa has lots to offer visitors, including its natural beauty and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit Mariposa County's Old Stone Jail and Mariposa Museum and History Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Mariposa County Visitor Center and California State Mining and Mineral Museum.