We stayed here a couple of years ago because it was very close to my family and to the town. Then, the hotel was a standard budget hotel--nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable with a decent breakfast. This trip we found that the hotel was considerably run down. The lobby ceiling had peeling paint and bare wood patches, the towels were threadbare and frayed, the pillows were lump and depleted, and the carpet felt dirty. There was a musty smell to the entire place. One group in our party had a suite and the amenities included an iron, a hairdryer, a microwave, a fridge, and a coffee maker. None of the other rooms had any of these things. It's unlikely we'll be staying here again.