Visitors to Marche-en-Famenne are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. A top sight in the area is Caves of Hans.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Marche-en-Famenne
- The closest major airport is in Liege (LGG), 30.5 mi (49 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 42.9 mi (69.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marche-en-Famenne
Caves of Hans is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Grottes de Hotton and Chevetogne Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Marche-en-Famenne. This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Quartier Latin - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Getting around Marche-en-Famenne
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Marche-En-Famenne Station, Marloie Station or Aye Station. Marche-en-Famenne may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Marche-en-Famenne
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Marche-en-Famenne each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C