Search Marathon Hotels, Ontario
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Marathon has to offer including the lakeside setting and parks. Those visiting the city may also want to venture out in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marathon
A favourite place to visit in the city is Lake Superior. Additionally, you'll find Neys Provincial Park in the area.
Dressing for Marathon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 2°C and the night-time average to be -20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and -8°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -18°C at night
- Marathon gets about 846.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -18°C