Search Hotels in Manzanillo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Manzanillo, which is also known for its seafood restaurants and entertainment. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its live music. Top sights in the city include Playa La Audiencia and Playa Miramar.
- There are 127 hotels and other accommodation options in Manzanillo
- The closest major airport is in Manzanillo, Colima (ZLO-Playa de Oro Intl.), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Colima, Colima (CLQ-Licenciado Miguel de la Madrid), 50.8 mi (81.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Manzanillo
The city is notable for landmarks like Zocalo, Swordfish Monument and Cuyutlan Boardwalk. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Playa La Audiencia, Playa Miramar and Oro Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Playa San Pedrito and Las Hadas Golf Course.
In Cuyutlan, you can choose from 127 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Villas Los Angeles - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free parking and a terrace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Manzanillo - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Mar Celeste - All Inclusive on the Beach - This 3.5-star resort features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Barra de Navidad Beach, 26.4 mi/42.5 km from the heart of the city, and Melaque Square, which is 28 mi (45.1 km) away.
Dressing for Manzanillo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 14°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 10°C
- Manzanillo gets about 41 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 10°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Manzanillo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Manzanillo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Manzanillo?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Manzanillo?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Manzanillo?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Manzanillo?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Manzanillo?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Manzanillo?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Manzanillo?
What's the best golf hotel in Manzanillo?
Manzanillo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Manzanillo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Manzanillo Airports
- Areas of Manzanillo
- Accommodation near Manzanillo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Manzanillo
- Choose Your Manzanillo Hotel Style
- Search Manzanillo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Manzanillo
- Hotels Near Manzanillo, Colima
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends