Visitors to Manali are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples.
- There are 578 hotels and other accommodation options in Manali
- The closest major airport is in Kulu (KUU), 24 mi (38.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Manali
The city is notable for landmarks like Hadimba Devi Temple, Naggar Castle and Gayatri Temple. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountains and such places to visit as Manikaran Hot Springs and Bhrigu Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mall Road and Manu Temple.
In Naggar, you can choose from 578 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Himalayan - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its breakfast and pool.
- Hotel Yak - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, a bar and valet parking.
Dressing for Manali
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 39°C, whilst the average at night is 16°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and night-time averages of 7°C
- Manali gets about 857.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 38°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 8°C