Book your room at Bilderberg Kasteel Vaalsbroek
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants and restaurant
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Situated on the waterfront, this spa hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Dreilaendereck and 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Vaals Labyrinth. Aachen Cathedral and Aachen Town Hall are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and an indoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are onsite.
All 130 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Minibars, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Bilderberg Kasteel VaalsbroekVaalsbroek 1 Vaals 6291 NH
In addition to an indoor pool, Bilderberg Kasteel Vaalsbroek provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1001 square feet (93 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Bilderberg Kasteel Vaalsbroek is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 22
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1001
- Conference space size (meters) - 93
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
In de Oude Watermolen - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 45 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 75-125
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 45.00-79.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 99.00-139.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 45.00-79.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 135
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 67.50 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
- Energy surcharge: EUR 1.90 per person per night
- Resort fee: EUR 1.90 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Pet fee: EUR 45 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: EUR 12.50
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Bilderberg Kasteel
- Bilderberg Kasteel Vaalsbroek
- Bilderberg Kasteel Vaalsbroek Hotel
- Bilderberg Kasteel Vaalsbroek Hotel Vaals
- Bilderberg Kasteel Vaalsbroek Vaals
- Kasteel Bilderberg
- Kasteel Bilderberg Vaalsbroek
- Kasteel Vaalsbroek
- Kasteel Vaalsbroek Bilderberg
- Vaalsbroek Kasteel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.