History buffs enjoy visiting Lublin though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, cathedral and monuments.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodation options in Lublin
- The closest major airport is in Lublin (LUZ), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Lublin
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Lublin History, Centre for the Meeting of Cultures and Henryk Wieniawski Lublin Philharmonic. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Crackow Gate, Lublin Museum, and Rynek. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lublin Plaza and Arena Lublin.
In Swidnik, you can choose from 51 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton by Hilton Lublin - This 3.5-star hotel in Śródmieście features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Focus Centrum Konferencyjne - Our customers like the breakfast and WiFi at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar.
- Hotel Na Rogatce - This 1-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Getting around Lublin
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Lublin Station. Lublin may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Lublin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 668.30 millimetres of rain falls on Lublin each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C