Visitors can enjoy all that Luanda has to offer including the cathedral, museums and musical theatre. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and art.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodation options in Luanda
- The closest major airport is in Luanda (LAD-Quatro de Fevereiro), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Luanda
The picturesque setting of Largo do Ambiente and Chiquipark exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Talatona Convention Centre and Estadio 11 de Novembro.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Luanda. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Thomson House - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Continental - Our customers like the bar and clean rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- EPIC SANA Luanda Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Luanda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Luanda is 24 millimetres
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°C