Guests will appreciate the parks, restaurants and waterfalls in Lozovac. This welcoming, lakefront city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses, sightseeing and island.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Split (SPU), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Lozovac
- Top activities include sightseeing and cycling, whereas Krka Waterfalls and Lolic Beach are top sights to visit
- The parks, waterfalls and island highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Krka National Park, Visovac Monastery, and Prvic
Staying in Lozovac
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate Vrata Krke Hotel.
Vrata Krke Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Lozovac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Lozovac gets about 32 millimetres of rain per year