Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Lovrecica has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the city centre
Staying in Lovrecica
You might like Villa Badi for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Villa Badi with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Lovrecica
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Lovrecica each year