Overview of The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Studio (Single)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pershing Square and Echo Park, while Microsoft Theater and Walt Disney Concert Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Staples Center or Dodger Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: 7th Street - Metro Center Station is 12 minutes by foot and Westlake - MacArthur Park Station is 13 minutes.
- Good Samaritan Hospital - 4 min walk
- Loyola Law School - 7 min walk
- Microsoft Theater - 14 min walk
- L.A. Live - 14 min walk
- Staples Center - 15 min walk
- Los Angeles Union Station - 9 min drive
- 7th Street - Metro Center Station - 12 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 25 min drive
- LOCALA Kitchen + Bar — 1 min walk
- M Bar — 1 min walk
- Pacific Dining Car - 5 min walk
- Morton's The Steakhouse - 9 min walk
- Corner Bakery - 10 min walk
About this property
The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Historic Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
- Historic Mayfair Hotel
- Historic Mayfair Los Angeles
- Historic Mayfair
- Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
- Mayfair Los Angeles
- The Historic Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
- The Mayfair Los Angeles
- The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles Hotel
- The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles Los Angeles
- The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles Hotel Los Angeles
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Hotel staff was very accommodating. Very willing to assist . Valet was understaffed but they did their best to assist all guest . Room was decent , just that bathroom wasn’t kept up to expectation. Overall good stay and possibly will return .