- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Hollywood Inn Express North
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room (3 Queen Beds)
About this area
Located in Los Angeles, Hollywood Inn Express North is in the city centre and near a metro station. Pantages Theatre and Hollywood Palladium are cultural highlights, while Griffith Observatory is a notable landmark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Staples Center, or consider Shrine Auditorium for a night out.
- Barnsdall Art Park - 12 min walk
- American Film Institute - 15 min walk
- Museum of Death - 4 min drive
- Sunset Gower & Sunset Bronson Studios - 6 min drive
- Griffith Observatory - 13 min drive
- Glendale Transportation Center - 6 min drive
- Hollywood - Western Station - 8 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 43 min drive
- Kruang Tedd Thai Cuisine - 1 min walk
- Carousel Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Jumbo's Clown Room - 1 min walk
- Sapp - 3 min walk
- Harvard & Stone - 3 min walk
About this property
Hollywood Inn Express North
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort