Book your room at Travelodge Derry
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star family-friendly hotel, walk to Tower Museum
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This family-friendly Londonderry hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 5-minute walk of The Peoples Gallery and Tower Museum. Museum of Free Derry and Bloody Sunday Memorial and Diamond are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a coffee shop/café and WiFi in public areas. Other amenities include self parking, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station.
All 44 rooms provide WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Travelodge Derry is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (5.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5.00 GBP per 60 minutes surcharge), Wired high-speed internet (5.00 GBP per 60 minutes surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 5.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.