Nothing like the pictures, very disappointing. As soon as we got there, the place smelled like mould, and the first thing we spotted was a leaking radiator and a bowl full of yellow liquid underneath it. There was a random broken chair and a fan in the corner of the living room. The bathtub had black mould on it. The bedrooms were fine, however not worth the money. Also, the area doesn’t seem the safest.
Leading up to this booking, the description states that there is no check in, so I tried messaging the host for information and he didn’t reply. I messaged again a few days before checking in and he said the instructions will be given on the day. They were given once I had rang and said I’m outside. So, just to keep this in mind as we had our doubts that it was real.
I booked this for mine and my sisters birthday for two nights and only ended up staying the one night. It was disappointing as we believed we were going to be staying somewhere alot nicer.
In addition to this, about an hour after checking in, some girls turned up the apartment wanting to also check in. It turns out, it had been double booked.