- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hazlitt's Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Club Room, 1 Double Bed
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Club Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Hazlitt's Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Oxford Street and Piccadilly are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Russell Square and St. James Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Emirates Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our London travel guide
- Leicester Square - 7 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 8 min walk
- The British Museum - 10 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 10 min walk
- Covent Garden Market - 11 min walk
- Tottenham Court Road Underground Station - 5 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 12 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 43 min drive
- Circa - 1 min walk
- Flavour Bastard - 1 min walk
- 20 Frith Street - 1 min walk
- Henson’s Bar - 1 min walk
- Nando's - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 45 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Elegant, wonderfully historic, comfortable beds, excellent breakfasts, lashings of hot water and big towels, delightful and helpful staff – plus Sir Godfrey, the Hotel cat!