Get an overview of this hotelLuxury London hotel in London City Centre, walk to Buckingham Palace
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in London City Centre, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Royal Academy of Arts and Buckingham Palace. Westminster Abbey and Big Ben are also within 1 mi (2 km). Green Park Underground Station is only a 3-minute walk and Hyde Park Corner Underground Station is 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, coffee/tea in a common area and 24-hour room service.
All 129 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars and premium bedding.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on selected days. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Flemings Mayfair has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1732
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 129
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on selected days.
Ormer Mayfair – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Manetta's Bar – This bar only serves light fare. Open selected days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 55.00 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 50 per pet, per night.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 20 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 55.00 per night
- Flemings Mayfair Hotel
- Flemings Hotel
- Flemings Mayfair
- Flemings Mayfair London, England
- Hotel Flemings Mayfair
- Flemings Hotel And Apartments
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.