Overview of Courthouse Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
In the city centre, Courthouse Hotel is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, a walkable area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Square and Hyde Park, while London Palladium Theatre and Queens Theatre are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out.
- Oxford Street - 1 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 8 min walk
- Leicester Square - 11 min walk
- The British Museum - 14 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 15 min walk
- Oxford Circus Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 17 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 43 min drive
- Carnaby — 1 min walk
- Silk — 1 min walk
- Flatplanet - 1 min walk
- Burgeri - 1 min walk
- O'Neills - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 22.5 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 44 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 44 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very good location, spacious room, good internet quite area