Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment (2 Bedrooms)
- Max people: 4Max adults: 4Max children: 3
2 Double Beds
800 square metres m2
Layout – 2 bedrooms and living room
Internet – Free WiFi and wired Internet access
Entertainment – 37-inch TV with digital channels
Food & Drink – Kitchen with full-sized fridge/freezer, hob, oven and microwaveSleep – Linen
Bathroom – Private bathroom, shower/bathtub combination, free toiletries and a hairdryer
Practical – Washer/dryer, iron/ironing board and desk
Comfort – Heating
Need to know – No cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Smoking And Non-Smoking
About this property
2 Double Bedroom Flat on Blackheath!
This London property provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Televisions come with digital channels.
- Free WiFi
- Electric kettle
- 2 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- 1 bathroom
- 37-inch TV with digital service
- No pets allowed
- No lifts
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- 4 rooms
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory cleaning fee is included in this property's rental rate; it will be displayed at the time of booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
About this area
This holiday home is located in London's Greenwich neighbourhood. Borough Market and The Strand are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Russell Square and St. James Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at O2 Arena or London Stadium.Visit our London travel guide
- O2 Arena - 17 min drive
- Tower Bridge - 27 min drive
- Excel Exhibition Centre - 27 min drive
- The Shard - 28 min drive
- Tower of London - 39 min drive
- London Greenwich Station - 11 min walk
- Greenwich DLR Station - 11 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 73 min drive
- The Hill - 5 min walk
- The Greenwich Union on Royal Hill - 7 min walk
- Richard I - 7 min walk
- The Lost Hour - 11 min walk
- Hare and Billet - 12 min walk