This hotel left a very bad taste in my mouth for many different reasons. I will start off by saying the location SUCKS. It is very far from the main road where everything happens (restaurants, bars, tourism, etc). On the map it looks like a quick shoot around the island and you’re right there, well the road is not complete and half of the way to get here is sand so you can’t ride a bicycle. You have to go a back way that takes an extra 15 mins by bike. After a few trips it gets very annoying being so far from everything.
2. The other thing is.. the restaurant they have at the front is terrible. Food takes for every and is below average at that. Very small portion sizes as well.
3. The bicycles they have to rent are all worn down, no bells on them, nor a basket which comes in handy when you’re so FAR from everything and you have leftovers, or just anything you need to carry in a basket.
4. They say there’s room service where you can order food but there isn’t. That is a lie. I called the number about 15 times through out my stay and no one answers. Terrible service.
5. Don’t opt in for the $13 breakfast. It is terrible with a very small selection of food. Not worth $13 a day.
6. I work from my computer, it may be a small island thing but if you care about the wifi being fast, you will not get that here.
All of those things are meh, but my biggest thing that left a bad taste in my mouth and made my stay here suck the most was the way the staff HOUNDED us to pay in cash wi