- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Kokomo Resort Gili Gede
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Beachfront Villa Kecil
1 Bedroom Pool Villa
2 Bedroom Pool Villa
Hilltop Villa Kecil
About this area
Located in Gili Gede, Kokomo Resort Gili Gede is on the beach. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Buwun Mas Hills, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Elak Elak Beach and Sekotong Beach. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving.
- Sekotong Beach - 5 min drive
- Buwun Mas Hills - 29 min drive
- Mataram Mall - 51 min drive
- Lombok Epicentrum Mall - 52 min drive
- Selong Belanak Beach - 63 min drive
- Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.) - 79 min drive
- Kokomo Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Kokomo Resort Gili Gede
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 500.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Absolutely amazing! I have no complaints. The staff, facilities, food and atmosphere were perfect. I would not hesitate to stay here again and would recommend that anyone looking for a quiet, relaxing and luxurious stay in/around Bali should stay here. The staff were even kind enough to bring me a cake on my birthday, which was very much appreciated.