Get an overview of this hotelHotel with restaurant, walk to Old Stock Exchange
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Lille, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Euralille, Old Stock Exchange, and Lille Grand Square. Rihour Square and Palace of Fine Arts are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, a 24-hour front desk, and limo/town car service.
All 19 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities consist of limo/town car service and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Lille hotel also offers a terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-in. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1910
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Le Napoleon - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Basketball on site
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Cribs are available for babies from 0 and 3 years old. Guests must contact the hotel to confirm that they will need a crib in the room. Guests can contact the hotel at the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
- napoleon Hotel Lille
- napoleon Lille
- Le Napoleon Lille
We should mention
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.