Get an overview of this hotelBoutique hotel with bar, close to train stations
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
City center hotel near train stations
This grand hotel is located in Lille, opposite the Opera House and the Old Stock Exchange, between the train stations and the old town for luxury shopping.
The hotel has a 24-hour fitness room and a sauna where guests can relax and work out; conference facilities are available and valet and extended parking (surcharge) is provided.
A panoramic city view is offered from each of the air-conditioned guestrooms, and all rooms are accessible by the marble staircase and elevator. Decorated in an antique-style, the soundproofed rooms all provide free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
This family-friendly business hotel, just steps from the Opera House and Grand Place, features a variety of amenities, including concierge and luggage storage services staffed by multilingual personnel; a porter/bellhop, free wireless Internet access, and 24-hour business center as well as 3 meeting rooms. Dry cleaning/laundry service and laundry facilities are also available on site.
For relaxation, guests will find a sauna and a fitness room here in the hotel. As for dining options, you will find the hotel's restaurant and also the elegant English bar, Saint James', where you can relax with a drink. A buffet breakfast is served every morning until 10:30 AM.
Guests can take advantage of the train station pick-up service and round-trip airport shuttle (upon request) for a surcharge. Parking is offered on site and nearby for a fee; metered street parking is also available.
Some of Hotel Carlton's amenities listed are available for an additional charge.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 3
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1920
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 780
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 8396
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Bar Anglais – Enjoy a soothing aperitif while relaxing in the plush surroundings of this bar.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20.0 per day.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Extended parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per day
- Carlton Lille
- Hotel Carlton Lille
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.