Guests are sure to enjoy the parks and museums in Leszno.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
Sightseeing around Leszno
- Well-known for its museums, whereas Leszno Regional Museum is a popular attraction
- Ratusz and The Holy Cross Church are noteworthy landmarks
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and Kosciuszko Square Park is worth a visit
Getting around Leszno
Leszno has many options for getting around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Leszno Station.
Staying in Leszno
You may appreciate Akwawit Spa Hotel for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Akwawit Spa Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Leszno
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Leszno gets about 525 millimetres of rain per year